Cheddars peach tea is one of the most delicious and easy-to-make refreshing drinks that can be cooled down during summers.
Cheddars Peach tea Recipe
This is a very delicious recipe which is very much liked in the summer days, this recipe is so easy to make that you can easily make this recipe at your home. Peach is the most important ingredient to make this recipe without which this recipe cannot be made.
Cheddars Peach Tea recipe Ingredients: This simple yet refreshing Iced Peach Tea recipe requires only 7 ingredients; One of those 7 is water and the other is fresh mint used for serving and ice cubes are used to cool this tea at the end. So technically, you only need 4 ingredients to make this peach drink at home.
- Lemon Juice
- Black Tea
- Ice Cubes
- Put chopped peaches, sugar, lemon juice, and a cup of water in the blender and grind it well, grind this mixture until smooth.
- Put the prepared mixture in a saucepan and put it on the gas to boil. When the juice comes to a boil, boil it for 30 seconds and then take it off the gas.
- Take a separate saucepan and put water in it and put it on the gas to boil. As soon as the water starts boiling add black tea and boil for 2 minutes.
- After the tea is made, let the tea cool for 5 to 6 minutes and sieve over the prepared peach mixture and mix well.
- Now put ice cubes in the glass and pour the prepared mixture over the ice.
- Put some fresh mint leaves in the glass. Your Cheddars Peach Tea Recipe is ready, enjoy it.
Note: You can also buy peach syrup from the market if you do not want to make it at home.
Cheddars peach tea price
A gallon of peach iced tea costs $5.29, which you can buy at your nearest Cheddar restaurant or you can buy the drink online by visiting the Cheddar’s official website.
Health Benefits of Cheddar’s Peach tea
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Good for the Immune System
- Improves Cardiac Health
- Keeps Bones and Teeth strong
- Useful for weight loss
- Lowers blood sugar
- Good for your eyes
- Stress-relieving properties
Peaches are considered a great source of antioxidants, antioxidants protect your cells and help prevent or limit free radical damage.
The antioxidants present in peaches play a huge role in boosting your immune system.
Cheddars Peach tea is rich in vitamins and minerals that can help improve the integrity of your blood vessels and arteries.
Peach tea is rich in calcium and fluoride, calcium and fluoride help to keep bones and teeth strong.
Cheddars peach tea is low in calories, making it an effective and healthy beverage option for those on a weight loss journey.
This tea helps lower blood sugar and protects your skin from sun damage.
Cheddars Peach tea contains beta-carotene which can help protect the retina and provide good vision.
Peach tea has magnesium content which can help in calming down the nerves which in turn provides relief from stress
Fiber and potassium are found in Cheddars peach tea which get rid of toxins in the body.
Some other Iced tea For Summer
Frequently Asked Question
Can I use white tea or green tea to make Cheddars iced peach tea?
Yes, any type of tea can be used to make Cheddars Peach tea. Instead of black tea, white tea or green tea can also be used to make this tea.
What is peach tea made of?
7 to 8 ingredients are used to make peach tea, of which sugar, peach, black tea and lemon juice are the most important, besides water, mint, lemon and ice cubes are used.