Hello friend In this tea recipe, we are going to tell you how you can make Vanilla Earl Grey Tea at home. To learn this recipe, you have to read the recipe carefully and follow every instruction carefully. So let us now share some specific information related to Vanilla Earl Grey Tea like what is Vanilla Earl Grey Tea, what are the benefits of Vanilla Earl Grey Tea and many more.
What is Vanilla Earl Grey Tea
It is an iced tea and is a blend of earl grey tea and vanilla. You need very few ingredients to make this tea so you can easily make this tea at your home.
Ingredients For Vanilla Earl Grey tea
- Earl Grey Tea
- Vanilla Extract
Earl Gray Tea: Earl Grey tea is a major contributor to the making of this tea, without these ingredients this tea cannot be made. It is very important to have good quality Earl Grey tea. You can use Earl Grey bags or you can use loose tea. If you want to know about good Earl Grey Tea then click on the link given below.
Vanilla extract: Use pure vanilla extract when making Earl Grey tea with milk at home. Don’t use coffee shop vanilla syrup.
Milk: You can use any type of milk, it depends on your preference as to which milk you prefer to drink. You can use tea, cow’s milk, cashew milk or almond milk. We recommend that you use almond milk, if you like any you can use that.
Sweetener: You can use sugar, honey or sugar syrup as a sweetener. You can also use brown syrup as brown syrup is used to make earl grey tea. Our advice is that if you use honey, it will be better. But keep in mind that you have to use pure honey only.
How to Make Vanilla Earl Grey Tea at Home
With a few ingredients and vanilla, you can make one of the most delicious homemade Earl Grey teas you can make with great ease. This tea is very easy to make, follow the instructions below and enjoy the taste of your Vanilla Earl Grey tea.
- First you have to boil water and put Earl Grey tea bags in boiling water. You can also use loose tea if you want.
- The tea is to be steeped for five minutes.
- Now you have to add sweetener of your choice to the milk and mix it well. As a sweetener, you can use sugar, honey and then syrup, whatever you like.
- Foam the milk with a foaming stick or other latte method (recommended) or heat the milk without foaming.
- Now you have to do the last step, now you have to add a touch of vanilla extract to the tea, then pour in the milk and froth with the frothed milk if used.
Benefits of Earl Grey Vanilla Tea
As delicious as this tea is, it is also beneficial for health. Earl grey tea is used in this tea, this tea can prove to be very beneficial for your health if you use this tea regularly and in limited quantity.
This tea can also harm your health if you drink it in excess. We are going to tell you about 7 benefits of Earl Grey Vanilla tea.
- Good for your teeth: Earl grey tea contains fluoride which is good for teeth. This tea contains high levels of catechins. Catechin is an antioxidant that fights oral infections.
- Digestion: Earl grey tea is also known to improve digestion. With the help of this tea, you can get rid of indigestion, colic and nausea, if not completely, but it definitely helps you to overcome indigestion, colic and nausea. This tea is also used to treat intestinal problems such as worms.
- Fights Anxiety and Depression: Earl Grey tea contains bergamot oil, which makes this tea very useful for people suffering from depression, stress and anxiety. Bergamot has aromatherapy properties, due to which this tea has been shown to be beneficial for people suffering from depression, stress and anxiety.
- Energy: The amount of caffeine is present in this tea, which makes you feel refreshed after drinking it. This tea does not contain as much caffeine as coffee, but it does have enough caffeine to fill you up with energy.
- Prevent Cancer: This tea contains antioxidants that help you fight diseases like cancer.
- Weight loss: People who are troubled by their increasing weight, then this tea can prove to be a boon for those people, because this tea is considered very helpful in reducing weight. Do not use sugar in this tea, if you want to lose weight, then instead of sugar or brown syrup in tea, add lemon to it and then consume it. This tea will help you a lot in reducing weight.
- Prevention of heart disease: This tea will also help you a lot in preventing heart disease.
Nutrition in Vanilla Earl Grey Tea
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 500IU
Read More : How to make Earl grey milk tea
How to Make Strawberry bubble tea
Does Vanilla Go With Earl Grey?
Yes, we have also told how you can make Vanilla Earl Grey Tea Recipe.
Is vanilla Earl GREY tea good for you?
Yes, this tea is very good for you, if you drink it 3 times a day then earl grey tea is very good for your health. This tea has a great effect on your health, protecting you from many diseases, including cancer and heart disease.
How much caffeine is in vanilla Earl GREY tea?
As you know Earl Grey tea is used in this tea, there is always a caffeine content available in Earl Grey tea but it depends on which company tea you are using. Many companies make Earl Grey tea. You will get less caffeine in tea from one company and you will get more caffeine in tea from one company. You can estimate that your tea will contain 30 to 50 milligrams of caffeine.
Vanilla Earl Grey Tea bags
You will find many vanilla earl grey tea bags in stores and online. You can take tea bags from any good company but we recommend you go for Tetley Tea Earl Grey Vanilla 24 Round Tea Bags.
In this recipe, we have told you how to make Vanilla Earl Grey Tea at home, apart from this we have also shared other information related to Vanilla Earl Grey Tea like what are the benefits of Vanilla Earl Grey Tea, how many nutrients are there in us. Hope you liked our recipe.
How to Make Vanilla Earl Grey Tea Recips
In this recipe we show you how to make Vanilla Earl Gray Tea.
Type: Iced Tea
Keywords: Vanilla Earl Grey Tea Recipe
Recipe Yield: 1
Preparation Time: PT10M
Cooking Time: PT5M
Total Time: PT15M
Recipe Video Name: How to make vanilla earl grey tea
Recipe Video Description: Vanilla Earl grey tea
Recipe Video Thumbnail: http://tearecipes.htnews24.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Vanilla-earl-grey-tea.png
- Earl Grey Tea
- Sweetner (Honey,Syrup or Sugar)
Recipe Instructions: First you have to boil water and put Earl Grey tea bags in boiling water. You can also use loose tea if you want The tea is to be steeped for five minutes. Now you have to add sweetener of your choice to the milk and mix it well. As a sweetener, you can use sugar, honey and then syrup, whatever you like. Foam the milk with a foaming stick or other latte method (recommended) or heat the milk without foaming. Now you have to do the last step, now you have to add a touch of vanilla extract to the tea, then pour in the milk and froth with the frothed milk if used.