Hello friends In this article we are going to tell you about Strawberry Bubble Tea Recipe. We will tell you the recipe of Strawberry Bubble Tea.
With this recipe, we are going to share with you all the information related to Strawberry Bubble Tea like how to make Strawberry Bubble Tea at home, what is Strawberry Bubble Tea. Benefits of Strawberry Bubble Tea and many more.
To get the information, you have to read this article completely, then only you will be able to get all the information. let’s start.
What is Strawberry Bubble Tea Recipe
This tea is a blend of fresh milk, black or green tea, strawberry milk, and chewy tapioca balls. This is an iced tea. This tea originated in Taiwan and gradually this tea became very popular in other countries as well.
People like to drink this tea more in the summer season. But if you are crazy about this tea, then you can drink this tea in both summer and winter season or you can drink this tea whenever you feel like.
Ingredients For Strawberry Bubble Tea Recipe
You do not need much ingredients to make this tea. You can easily buy these ingredients from your nearest store or buy them online. The ingredients required to make Strawberry Bubble Tea are listed below.
Keep in mind that it is very important to have the following ingredients while making Strawberry Bubble Tea, otherwise you will not be able to make this tea.
|Black or Green tea||3 Bags|
|Hot Water Cup||1 Cup|
|Strawberry Milk||4 Cup|
|Quick Cooking Tapioca Pearls||1/2 Cup|
|Simple Syrup||4 Tablespoon|
How to Make Strawberry Bubble Tea at Home
Now we will tell you how to make Strawberry Bubble Tea at home. Read and follow the recipe carefully so that your tea doesn’t get spoiled. So let us now tell you how to make Strawberry Bubble Tea at home.
- First of all take a pan and put water in it. Now put the pan on the gas and let it heat up for 2 minutes. After heating the water a little, put a tea bag in it. Boil the water for 10 minutes.
- Now boil the tea and prepare the boba according to the directions on the package. The thing to keep in mind is which baba if you are using quick cooking boba then you can boil it for 5 minutes if you are using any boba which takes time to cook If so, then let it cook for more than 5 minutes.
- When your boba is ready, you can cover it and keep it for 5 minutes. Using a spoon, remove the boba from the pot and transfer to a bowl with about 4 tablespoons of the simple sugar syrup.
- Now divide the ripe tapioca pearls into 4 glasses. Now pour an equal amount of cooked tea over it. Now pour 1/2 cup strawberry milk over it, if you want, you can also add ice to it.
What is strawberry bubble tea made of?
Four main ingredients are used to make this tea: tea, milk, sugar and tapioca pearls. You cannot make this tea without these ingredients. If you want, you can also use ice in it or you can drink it without ice. This is an iced tea, so we believe that if you drink it with ice, you will feel great in the summer season. If you do not like to drink it with ice, then you can drink it without ice.
Where Can I Find Boba ?
You will get boba very easily online. We recommend you to use fresh boba to make tea.
How many Nutrients in a strawberry bubble tea ?
Strawberry Milk Tea (240 ml) contains 20g total carbs, 20g net carbs, 1.5g fat, 0g protein, and 100 calories.
Benefits of Strawberry Bubble Tea
As wonderful as drinking this tea is, it is equally beneficial for your health. Strawberries help protect against many diseases. You must drink this tea. The benefits of strawberry bubble tea are listed below and explained in detail.
- Cancer Prevention.
- Prevents Tumor From Growing.
- Shield Against Diabetes.
- Reducing the Chance of Strokes.
- Prevents Heart Disease.
- Cancer Prevention: As the name of this tea suggests, strawberries are used in this tea. Strawberries contain powerful antioxidants, due to which it helps a lot in reducing the chances of getting cancer.
- Prevents tumor from growing: Antioxidants present in strawberries prevent tumors from growing in the body.
- Shield Against Diabetes: Strawberries are high in fiber and fiber controls the sugar level in the body and ultimately keeps the blood pressure stable.
- Reducing the chances of stroke: As we said in our earlier point that strawberries contain antioxidants which reduce the chances of getting cancer, the antioxidants also reduce the chances of stroke.
- Prevents Heart Disease: Strawberries are rich in polyphenols, due to which strawberries protect against heart disease.
Read More : How to Make Best Tejava Black Tea At Home
What is Strawberry Tea good for?
Strawberry tea is as good in taste as it is beneficial for health. Strawberry tea works to protect you from many diseases. Strawberries are high in fiber, which helps you keep sugar in your body under control and also controls blood pressure. Along with this, strawberries increase brain function, high blood pressure, arthritis, gout and various heart diseases. Beneficial for improving the immune system, preventing various types of cancer and reducing the signs of premature ageing.
In this tea recipe, we have told you how you can easily make Strawberry Bubble Tea at your home. Along with this, we have also shared a lot of information related to Strawberry Bubble Tea with you like what is Strawberry Bubble Tea, what are its benefits, how many nutrients are there in it. We hope you will definitely make this recipe at your home.
Strawberry Bubble Tea Recipe
we are going to tell you about Strawberry Bubble Tea Recipe. We will tell you the recipe of Strawberry Bubble Tea.
Type: Iced Tea
Keywords: Tea Recipes, Strawberry Tea Recipe
Recipe Yield: 4
Calories: 100 calories
Preparation Time: 10-15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- Black or Green Tea Bags
- Hot water
- Strawberry Milk
- Quick Cooking Tapioca Pearls
- Simple Syrup
Recipe Instructions: Read and follow the recipe carefully so that your tea doesn't get spoiled. So let us now tell you how to make Strawberry Bubble Tea at home.