Mamaki tea is made from the mamaki plant. The Mamaki plant is found all over the world only in Hawaii. Its infused leaves are used in the treatment of depression, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and infections.
This plant is known by many names, including Mamakae, Waimea, and Pipturus albidus. The length of the plant ranges from 2 feet to 18 feet, it is used to treat many diseases. The tea prepared from this plant is also very beneficial for us.
Mamaki Tea Benefits
Mamaki tea is very beneficial for our health and for many centuries this tea has been used to cure many diseases. Regular consumption of this tea strengthens the immune system, which helps in preventing the body from many diseases.
This tea is also very beneficial to relieve stress, this tea is very beneficial for people troubled by the fatigue of the day and troubled by the problems of the house. Some other Mamaki tea benefits are given below.
- Good For Immune System: This tea is extremely beneficial for our immune system; frequent drinking of this tea enhances our immune system, allowing our body to fight sickness and avoid many seasonal diseases such as colds and flu.
- Reduce high blood pressure: High blood pressure, also called hypertension, is blood pressure that is higher than normal. High blood pressure can prove to be fatal for us, so it is important to have normal blood pressure. Mamaki tea helps reduce high blood pressure.
- Lowers high cholesterol: High cholesterol raises the chances of experiencing chest discomfort, having a heart attack, or having a stroke. A rise in cholesterol levels is bad for humans; cholesterol levels less than 200 mg/dL are considered healthy. Consuming Mamaki tea can assist to lower cholesterol levels.
- Releases stress: Many times such a problem arises in our lives, as a result of which we experience stress. Stress damages our bodies both mentally and physically. Stress is reduced when we drink Mamaki tea, and as a result, our bodies suffer neither mental nor physical harm.
- Release fatigue: This tea is also very beneficial to remove fatigue, by consuming this tea, we feel completely refreshed.
- Cleanse toxins from the blood: It is very important for us to keep our blood clean and this tea also works to remove the toxins present in our blood.
- High in Antioxidants: This tea has an abundance of antioxidants, catechin, chlorogenic acid, and rutin, all of which are helpful to our bodies.
- Good For Weight Loss: This tea is also known to reduce weight, if you want to lose weight, then this tea can also be used instead of green tea.
Mamaki Tea Side Effects
Mamaki tea is a herbal tea that is healthy to our bodies when used in modest amounts on a daily basis, but it may also be harmful if consumed in large quantities.
So far, no harm has been caused by ingesting this tea; nevertheless, consuming this tea in excess might be harmful.
Consuming Mamaki tea may do some harm to our bodies.
- Insomnia: The problem of insomnia comes as a result of excessive tea intake; this problem is produced by drinking tea because tea contains chlorogenic acid. We get insomnia because of the excessive level of chlorogenic acid. Mamaki tea contains chlorogenic acid, which is why excessive use of this tea can induce insomnia.
- Anxiety: We may experience anxiety as a result of excessive use of this tea, which is caused by an excess of chlorogenic acid in the body.
- An upset stomach: Excessive drinking of this tea can also create an upset stomach. Additionally, this tea can produce restlessness, nausea, vomiting, and increased breathing rate, which is not good for our health.
- Increased heart rate: Tea consumption can cause an increase in heart rate.
- Headache: This tea can also cause headache.
Note: So far, no negative effects have been seen when taking this tea, however the side effects that we have mentioned are due to the antioxidants included in this tea, which will give you these side effects by entering the body in excess.
Consuming 7 to 8 cups of mamaki tea per day might induce these adverse effects in our bodies, thus to get the advantages of this tea while avoiding side effects, limit consumption to 2-3 cups per day.
Because this tea is a diuretic, you will need to drink extra water if you include it in your diet.
Mamaki Tea Uses
Mamaki tea is used to remove toxins from the blood, as well as to reduce tension and weariness. Aside from these uses, this tea has also been used to lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and weight. For generations, this tea has been used to treat a variety of diseases. It is recommended to consult a doctor before drinking this tea.
Where to buy Mamaki Tea
You may purchase Mamaki tea at your local grocery or supermarket. If this tea is not available in your local shop, you may get it online. You can use the Amazon website to buy this tea online. This tea is always available on Amazon’s website
Buy Online: Mamaki Tea
Does Mamaki Tea have Caffeine?
Mamaki tea is a herbal tea that is very good for health, caffeine is not found in this tea.
- Twinings Wild Berry tea Benefits
- Girnar desi kahwa benefits
- Vacia Detox tea benefits
- Zeta tea Benefits
- Pinalim Tea Side Effects
is mamaki tea safe for pregnancy?
Most herbal teas are not considered safe for pregnant women, but there are some such teas that are considered safe for a pregnant woman. Mamaki tea is a herbal tea, so it is necessary for a pregnant woman to consult a doctor before drinking this tea.
We have provided you with information on Mamaki tea in this post, including what benefits we can gain from drinking it and what it can harm. We’ve also provided information on where you can get this tea. We hope you have learned a lot about this tea.